- Over 100 orders have been processed today.
- More orders will be processed tomorrow.
- International orders all will receive tracking despite their order being completed.
- 2 failed orders currently unprocessed, dating back September as they haven’t provided sufficient information about what alternative product they want and another has underpaid by half.
- Wickr messages, a few have been responded to.
- Emails response date is very out of date. Please contact me on wickr for replies.
- We won’t go on break, as I have had enough stress breaks for the year. Some of our suppliers will do though.
- Orders “completed” prior to 7 November have been shipped out and should be received.
- There was a delay for orders from 7 November to 29 November. These all will be shipped out.
- My apologies.
- Reason: Personal issues.
Some pharmas which were on backorder before, we received stock of those last week.
We are still not scamming, even though our wickr messages expired.
If you know us well, around November-December is where we face the most issues.
Many of our suppliers are planning on going on break by the 10-15th December to Janurary 10-15th. We will have everything processed by then.
- 7 days of wickr messages had been expired and I do acknowledge that. We are still not scamming, just communication delays. As prior to this the last order was sent on the 28th October and today the date is 7th November and we are replying and shipping everything out
- Still my preferred method of contact is wickr, as I’m behind on emails as I tell everyone.
- International orders had been delayed by a month and that’s resolved now
- Some of the “not usual” compounds are still out of stock and on back order we haven’t forgotten about that.
Special requested items which were on preorder since September has been shipped out
- Domestic parcels of oil and orals are not delayed, there was a delay of 7 days approx as stated above but that’s been resolved.
Forte is still out of stock.
Shipping everything that is available out now.