- Still here, it’s been two weeks since I’ve last responded publicly approx.
- Processing orders now, will ask you to reply to me on wickr (wickr: sdmonster). Keep resending the message if your message has been expired and not been responded to.
- Removing compounds which are giving me stress to the point that it is counterproductive for me (all finished benzos). If you have placed a order related to this, you will get credited/refunded back.
- The supplier for Xanax is good, but its not worth my stress at the moment, in the future can do. Raws still available. There will be some changes.
- The reason some orders didn’t get sent is because my worker wasn’t reading the order notes, and was sending things to the wrong/old addresses. Resulting in the fellow staff being laid off.
- Still not scamming anyone, just bad reply and processing times. Early this week many will go out.
- Will work on this website more, but will not have Primo as a finished product in stock within Australia anymore.
Many added, some yet to to be added.
A few need to be removed.
We are not scamming,
We are behind on Wickr and Email messages post February 19th – March 8th.
We are not up to date with emails, but please continue to message us on wickr.
Orders are being fulfilled right now, the last order fulfilled was February 15th. Every order delayed will get a special code as soon as the site updates and the new partnered site releases.
Stress levels: Astronomical
Future improvements: In place
Chance to scam: Below Zero
Delays in replies: High
Delays in order flow: Medium.
The domestic Australian Xanax had concerns as someone had been claiming that it isn’t the Xanax compound, so we are publicly announcing that they are expected to send us full lab reports as well as evidence that they have sent it to a independently audited lab. This evidence has not been to us by the person who had made these claims.